CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS:
1)All rental monies are due 90 days before. Credit card will be automatically charged unless you pay by check 90 days before arrival.
2) If reservation is canceled within 90 days of arriving to the home, then the monies will be kept in full, unless the management/owner can rebook property. At that time the monies will be returned with the exception of the $300.00 cancelation fee. (No switching of time frames)
3) If you end up with more than allowed occupancy total, no refund is given, occupancy is disclosed at time of booking. Anyone over the age of 2 is considered an occupant by Bedford County Law and 5 years old in Franklin County. Occupancy is disclosed on each home and online at time of booking. No refunds for errors customer made or assumptions at time of booking.
4) If the reservation is canceled with at least 90 day notice then the deposit will be refunded minus a $300.00 service charge.
5) If monies are not received 90 days before, and deposited by management, then the owner/management has the right to cancel at that time, and refund the deposit, minus $300.00 cancellation/bank charge. You will be notified by email.
6) If cancellation is within 90 days all monies kept unless home is re-booked for that time frame. Damage deposit will be returned minus $300.00 bank fee we are charged. All cancellations must be given by email, or other written means.
7) It is your responsibility to purchase travel insurance if you so desire. Such insurance is available through travel agents, auto clubs such as AAA, or online at https://www.rentalguardian.com/ or https://www.csatravelprotection.com/
CATASTROPHIC EVENTS & EMERGENCY EVACUATIONS:
If a catastrophe (hurricane, tornado, earthquake, flood, etc.) or any situation simply beyond our control impairs the vacation rental, Premier Vacation Rentals @ SML Inc. is not responsible for finding alternate lodging for the renter or for the renter’s financial losses related to transportation or alternate lodging. There will be NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR EMERGENCY EVACUATIONS. Whether you own property, run a business, or rent a condo, the threat of a hurricane, flood, or tsunami is always present during certain months of the year, and we all assume this risk. Therefore, we suggest you consider Travel Protection Insurance to secure your vacation investment and eliminate your financial risk. There will be no refunds of any kind for evacuations.